Monday, June 10, 2013

Blobfish

I think the Blobfish would be a bad animal to have as a pet because it looks miserable and discusting. Having a blobfish as a pet would creep me out, having to look at a fish that looks sad and miserable all the time. It's depressing.

Even though the Blobfish isn't very pleasant to look at, I feel sorry for their speices. Blobfish are rarely seen because they live around the depths of the sea. They live around 800m deep. But they are also endangered because fishermen accidentally catch them in their nets without knowing. Blobfish cannot survive too long out of water.

I personally don't like the physical appearance of the Blobfish, but I feel sorry for it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! You make me laugh with your thoughts on what they would be like as pets. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete